Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 338



















I went to participate in the Help Portrait in Bridgeport today. I was too late to set up my own station, so I just helped out where ever I could and grabbed a few shots. I spotted this man in the
library computer room and REALLY wanted to take his photo. After passing by him for the 5th time I finally got up the nerve to ask if wanted to go to the Help Portrait room to have his photo taken. To my surprize he said yes. I brought him to fellow photographer Mark Smith who had several lights setup, for him to photograph. I also used his lights to get some shots. The gentelman gave us permission to use his photo, normally you aren't suppose to use the photos you take that day for personal use, but since I solicited him I felt it was ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment