Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 38


















I tried back lighting some fruit again today to no avail , took some photos of Dude, nothing special, and a few other things but didn't find anything I liked. A photograph of a mask I bought in Africa a couple years ago, which is about 6 inches wide and 4 feet tall, looked boring too. So I started to play around with it in photo-shop. I cropped the mask down to about 1/2 the height , applied a crystal ball action to it, cut that in 1/2, copied it, flipped it horizontally, doubled the canvas size and pasted it on so both sides were the same. I added some ink spots for eyeball with some texture just for the eyes. I added 2 other textures to the rest of the photo. It looks a little freaky but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment