Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 35


















I started out tonight trying to get to know my Digi-Slave Deluxe 3000 better. Boy do I still have a lot to learn about lighting. I played around for over an hour trying to light the candle and cross correctly, using 2 flashes and my pocket wizards. Finally I got the exposure and lighting I wanted , only to find out the candle holder was not facing forward, I didn't even think about that when I set them up. One more thing learned, arrange your still life with the lights ON ! Finally, my main flash batteries ran out .. so I was DONE. I added some extra smoke to make it a little more mysterious. I bought these while in Ireland a few years ago, they've been sitting in a drawer so I thought it was time to put them to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment