Search This Blog

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 72













What a day ! There's 40 mph winds and I thought it was a good idea to go out. I saw at least 6 trees that fell and I didn't have my camera. I went home to get it to get a shot of one of the trees (pictured here as the main photo.)
I stopped to get some cool lights through my windshield of this town truck, which was taping off areas where trees and branches fell.
As I was photographing I heard a loud bang, looked from behind my camera to see my windshield completely smashed with glass scattered inside my car. I couldn't believe my eyes.. a branch just fell into my windshield. So why not go all the way and get out of the car and photograph the car with the branch that hit it.
Interesting little collage huh? I wonder what this photo of the day will cost me !

No comments:

Post a Comment