Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 76


















I just love serendipity. I was cleaning out the refrigerator in the garage because when the power went out I didn't realize the generator didn't power up that refrigerator and everything had to be thrown away. At the same time I was thinking of looking around the house for green things to photograph for St Patrick's Day.
I brought three of these beer bottles, (which to be honest I've never heard of this brand, must belong to my kids) into my kitchen. I set on on the counter and noticed the light coming through one of the bottles from the skylight. I got a white foam board and placed the bottle on top and snapped away. I figured when you see some cool light, you might just as well take advantage of it. Photo taken, got some use out of a bottle of beer I was about to discard and my day is off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment