Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day 27




















I took this around 1 a.m, after picking up my daughter Kathryn from celebrating her friends 21st birthday. She was cuddling with "Dude" so I shot off a couple shots. Both their eyes looked so big and full of expression, I couldn't resist. It was a good thing I took these after midnight, because I was so busy collecting art work today for heART FOR HAITI I just didn't have time to take any photos.

See http://heartforhaitict.tumblr.com/#

"This important fund-raising effort will take place on January 29 + 30 in five Connecticut galleries across Fairfield County who will open their doors to sell hundreds of donated works of art, with all proceeds benefiting Save the Children.

Visit the galleries, tell your friends, purchase art and support the artists whose generous donations will help make a difference in the lives of the people and families in Haiti."

No comments:

Post a Comment