Search This Blog

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 23













This was soooo easy I couldn't believe it. Kathryn got her hair done today so I knew I could get a couple photos out of her. I've seen these "multiples" all over Flickr so thought I'd give it a try. The main thing you need to do is set up your exposure, then set it to manual and set up your focus then set that to manual too. I had her sit
in different places in my living room doing her favorite things.... reading, playing video games, talking on the phone and playing on her computer.
When I brought it into photoshop I was a little confused as to how to put it together, so I found this tutorial and followed along....
http://connorsmithphoto.com/photo/layermask/index.html
Wow I am hooked on this, I will definitely do this again! I hope I have inspired someone to try this for themselves. If you do I would love you to show me in the comments section. Have fun .... and TRY IT !!!!!

1 comment: