Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 28

















What a crazy day this was. I had to drive Kathryn to Jury Duty this morning and there was unexpected heavy snow. Driving home I ran into many accidents and cars sliding off the road. I got through it safely. It started up again later in the afternoon
as I was driving home from helping to hang all the art work that was donated to heARTS TO HAITI. I got my camera and shot a few frames of this garage a few blocks away from my house. I am always attracted to the winding driveway and today it stood out more than usual. I added some additional textures that I found here Click here for free textures by Visualogist! 
and here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34053291@N05/4036214820/
In addition I added a sepia, a vignette, and a floating mat.

1 comment: