Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day 5












It was dark out and while driving home from my daughter Kristi's house, I realized I need a photo for today. I was driving past a garden store in Greenfield Hills CT. and saw this in the window. All I had with me was my Leica D-LUX 4 so I gave it a shot. I positioned myself so
the angel's reflection showed up in the frame and shot this at 800 iso, f2.7 1/30 sec.
Hmmm I just realized my f stops have been really wide open for the past 4 days.
Anyway once I brought it into photoshop once again I added a texture for the scratches
and another one for the open book like frame.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Betty,

    My name is Bob Carlsen and I'm a friend of Ken Carroll. He sent me an email about your blog.

    I like your work and I'll be following your blog throughtout the year.

    Nice going.

    ReplyDelete